Brie smoked on a cedar plank with roasted red peppers & herbs
- Soak the cedar plank in water (weighted down) for at least 4 hours to ensure it doesn’t burn when placed on the grill
- Place peeled garlic cloves in a small pan with the olive oil and cook on low until garlic gets soft and a little brown (about 20 minutes.) Drain and let cool.
- In a food processor place the garlic, green onion, roasted red pepper, thyme, balsamic, and pepper…process until all ingredients are combined
- Cut the top skin off the brie (most easily done if brie is very cold) and place it on the drained cedar plank
- Cover the brie with the topping, piling it on liberally
- Grill on a BBQ over medium high heat, cooking till the brie begins to melt